Heal Yourself with Breath, Light, Sound & Water
Denis Ouellette is now an Approved CEU Provider through the NCBTMB. He is training breathwork facilitators and showing massage therapists how to incorporate more breathing into their bodywork. Download a sample syllabus and contact Denis for more info.
170 pages of exciting information on how Nature´s purest elements can revitalize your life!
- Ancient Healing Secrets
- "Integral Breathwork" How-to Manual
- Sound and Light Therapies
- Earth and Water Energies
- Life Extension and Enhancement
Praise for: Heal Yourself with Breath, Light, Sound & Water
This book balances the straightforward and practical aspects of breathing with the mystical and esoteric aspects - a fantastic contribution to the art and science of conscious breathing. I heartily recommend it to all health practitioners and breathing enthusiasts, to all students, clients, friends, and anyone interested in natural healing.
Denis breathes new life into something everyone does but could do better. His how-to tips for better breathing provide greater vitality for healthier living and aging. He brings together the new science of energy medicine with what the ancients already knew and practiced - self-healing through the powers of nature.
I'm speechless! This awesome book portrays breathwork in its original purity. It gives vital training to help you take charge of your own healing.
Denis Ouellette, BA, BS, MT, trained with breathwork pioneers in the '70s and is a certified Optimum Breathing Development® Specialist. A core faculty member at Michael Grant White's Optimal Breathing School, Denis has facilitated thousands of breathwork sessions and conducts ongoing Integral Breathwork Seminars. He practices breathwork and bodywork in Paradise Valley, Montana, north of Yellowstone Park, where he lives with his wife, Jill, and twin daughters. He publishes Natural Life News & Directory, a natural-health magazine distributed throughout the West.
- Breathwork Stories
- Releasing Vietnam
- Popcorn on a Stove
- Better Than Ten Therapy Sessions!
- Asthma & Arterial Fibrillation
- Preface to the 2006 Edition
- Introduction to the 1982 Edition
- You Will Fly to the Stars?
- Breathwork's Ancient History
- Essene Breathwork Practices
- Native American Medicine
- Questions & Answers
- Physiology of Breathwork & Chakra Work
- Questions & Answers
- On Life Extension with Questions & Answers
- Essene Rebirth & Breathwork Guidelines
- The Essene Rebirth
- Teaching the Light
Part Three - INTEGRAL BREATHWORK™
- More Breathwork Stories
- Young Indian Brave
- Who Is That? Is That You?
- They Were OK
- Adele's Communion
- Let Go and Forgive
- Optimal Breathing Self-Test, Parts 1 & 2
- Supporting a More Optimal Breathing Pattern
- The Pear, the Cone & the Wave * Squeeze & Breathe
- Seminar Materials * Registration, Intake & Waiver * Evaluation
- Our Nervous Systems
- What to Do * What to Expect
- Goal Setting
- Seven Chakras & Associations * Illustration
- Recommended Reading & Music
- The Healing Art of Conscious Breathing CD User's Guide-John Meneghini
- Fox Acoustical Touch System & Vibrational Attunement Massage
- Zap-A-Kramp: Nature's Solution to Cramping
- E3Live: Earth's First Food-Michael Saiber
- Hexagonal Water
- Nyvatex Health-Mat
- Optimal Breathing School & Tools
- Natural Life News & Directory